background

Sunday, April 5, 2015

HAPPY EASTER

E.A.S.T.E.R.
E is for Easter, coming soon.
A is for Angels near the tomb.
S is for the stone that was rolled away.
T is for tomb that was found empty that day.
E is for early morning , the children are glad.
R is for the Risen Lord, no need to be sad.




 Bunnies are brown

Bunnies are white

   Bunnies are always

    An Easter Delight....



 You are my sweetest love
this love I always wanna hug,
 
because I really love you
the world just has to know. 

I'll do anything for you,
 
there is nothing I wouldn't do
snuggle, cuddle and then hug me,
 
with you I always want to be.



Bunny, bunny, bunny, you're so funny
With your twitching nose 

Bunny, bunny, bunny, you're so funny 
From your head to your toes 
Bunny, bunny, bunny your ears are funny 
They're too big for you, Bunny, bunny, bunny, you're so funny
Everyone loves you 






No comments:

Post a Comment